If you live in the Maysville District/District 4, you vote on November 5, 2019 at the County Agricultural Center, located at 12 Administration Lane, Buckingham, right beside the Buckingham Arts Council Building (old primary school).
If you’re unsure what Voting District you live in, contact Buckingham County Registrar Margaret Thomas at 434-969-4304 or email email@example.com. You can also download a map to find where you live here.
If you’re not registered to vote, it’s a simple process to register.
To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).Be a U. S. Citizen.Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.
Persons Eligible to Register can Obtain a Registration Application at any of the Following Locations:
- Online Registration
- Local voter registration office
- Download a PDF copy of the registration form
- State or local government offices when applying or re-certifying for Aid to Dependent Children, Food Stamps, WIC, Medicaid, or Rehabilitation Services
- Government offices in the State that provide State-funded programs primarily engaged in providing services to person with disabilities
- Armed forces recruitment offices
- Public libraries
- Virginia Department of Elections office
- Department of Motor Vehicles offices
- Voter Registration Drives