Our November 2020 meeting — this week — will be held on, NOT MONDAY, BUT ON Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020 at 6 p.m. in the Peter Francisco Board Room in the County Administration Complex on U.S. Route 60. I hope you will consider attending in person (though there are restrictions on the number of people who can attend), via phone, or via YouTube.
Here is a link to the full board packet: http://buckinghamcountyva.org/Board%20Packets/2020/NOV%2010,2020%20bd%20pckt.pdf.
You can click here to watch our meeting live: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfIL3rVTUEqgxBwXCQoBDTA, you can email email@example.com to submit public comment, or call 434-969-5039 to offer verbal, recorded public comment.
Agenda Items We Will Consider
Some of the many items we will consider this week include:
- Zoning request regarding a playground and private park on Sleepy Hollow Road,
- Request for a joint work session with the Planning Commission regarding Core Sampling (see board packet for more information on this or click here),
- A request from the School Board for a two-percent bonus for school contracted employees using FY20 year end funds,
- Update on Rescue Squad/EMS Transitions and Committee Authority, and
- Application through the Commonwealth Regional Council for Fast Track Broadband Funding in partnering with MBC.
Be sure to review our board packet and agenda, and please contact me if you have any issues or questions or concerns about any topic.
Virtual Town Hall Meeting Link
In case you missed our virtual town hall meeting, held via telephone and virtual means, you can view the recording here: https://www.facebook.com/MilesforMaysville/videos/2804685189809644. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about any content.
Please Contact Me!
PLEASE always feel more than welcome to call, email, text or visit me (using social distancing for the time being). If you have any comments, ideas, criticisms, compliments, or anything to say regarding my representing you on the Buckingham Board of Supervisors, please get in touch with me. You can call/text me at 434-390-7023, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or come see me at 13170 W. James Anderson Highway in the court house village. I would be pleased and happy to hear from you anytime.